Dear Merryhill School Families,
Summer is in full swing at Merryhill School! Students are keeping busy with new and exciting summer activities. It’s been fun having our elementary age campers on campus.
We are excited to not only continue our academic program but also dive into our specialty camps this summer. Each week our children work on mastering skills through structured activities in our curriculum, and enjoy a specialty camp to spark the interest of new skills that allows them to enjoy a balanced summer between learning and play.
Although it’s summer, we as early childhood educators continue to look ahead and plan for the upcoming school year. Our Links to Learning curriculum has always provided children with a well-rounded educational foundation. To stay current with the latest research and remain ahead of early education standards our teachers will attend summer training to sharpen their teaching skills.
We hope your family has a fantastic July!
Angel Ahlbrandt, Principal
Shirley Gent, Asssistant Principal
“At Merryhill School we provide a challenging and nurturing environment where children are give a strong academic foundation to be lifelong learners.”
July Classroom Newsletters
- Newsletter -July Infant
- Newsletter -July Pre-Toddler
- Newsletter -July Toddler
- Newsletter -July Beginner
- Newsletter -July Intermediate
- Newsletter -July Pre-K
- July 2016 CampZone Calendar
2016 Summer Camp Brochures
- Please remember to bring extra changes of clothes for your child (please include a change of underwear, socks & shoes). We especially need extra clothes for sizes 2, 3, & 4 (boys and girls), any donations would be greatly appreciated!
- Please sign up for our Celly Text Alerts. This is the fastest way we can communicate to our families for school closures, important reminders, etc. Please see the front desk for information.
- Check this website if we have a closing due to weather!!!
- Per state licensing, please send your child in closed-toe and closed-heel shoes; such as, sneakers. This will help prevent your children from being injured.
- Please remember to sign your child In and Out daily.
- For the safety of all our children, it is required that a parent/adult escort your child to their classrooms. Please also remember an authorized adult (18 years and older) must sign children out for the day.
Elementary Age After School & Camp Program
Winter, Spring & Summer Camp full day schedules
Please consider us for your child’s after school program! We pick up at the following elementary schools:
- Keller ISD: Whitley Road, Freedom, Florence, Shady Grove, Liberty
- Birdville ISD: Green Valley
- International Leadership