Dear Merryhill School Families,
We sure are having fun this summer, but as usual, it is going by way too fast. In just over three short weeks we will begin our 2016/2017 school year journey.
We are very excited about the many new families joining our school community and appreciate the commitment and trust our long term families have shown us. Our graduating students are well prepared for what lies ahead in their educational journey, and we look forward to hearing about all their success in Kindergarten. Our Links to Learning curriculum is meeting each child’s needs, and our teachers are implementing it beautifully!
Traditionally, quite a bit of information is sent home during the beginning of the school year regarding school policies, schedules, tuition obligations, security, attendance, upcoming events, and more. Please be sure to collect any information that is in the lobby, or in your child’s classroom file or cubby. During the school year, parent information will be updated regularly on our school website as well as through our Links 2 Home daily email communication. Our mission is to keep you connected with all that is going on in your child’s classroom and school community.
Together, we embark on yet another year of learning fun! Thank you for choosing Merryhill School for your child’s early education.
Angel Ahlbrandt, Principal
Shirley Gent, Asssistant Principal
“At Merryhill School we provide a challenging and nurturing environment where children are give a strong academic foundation to be lifelong learners.”
August Classroom Newsletters
- Newsletter -August Infant
- Newsletter -August Pre-Toddler
- Newsletter -August Toddler
- Newsletter -August Beginner
- Newsletter -August Intermediate
- Newsletter -August Pre-K
- August 2016 CampZone Calendar
August 1st – August 15th
Who wants to be a SUPER FAN?
Get Ready for Game Day!
Create Custom Drink Ware!
Choose From a Variety of Licensed Merchandise From your Favorite Teams!
- Sculpted Mugs
- Fan Clips
- Bottle Openers
- License Plates
- Fan Towels
- Plastic Container Sets
Brochures and order information will be sent home on Monday, August 1st
ORDERS ARE DUE MONDAY, AUGUST 15TH
In support of our end of summer fundraiser…we are asking ALL staff and children to wear their favorite sport team jersey on Friday, August 12th!
- Please remember to bring extra changes of clothes for your child (please include a change of underwear, socks & shoes). We especially need extra clothes for sizes 2, 3, & 4 (boys and girls), any donations would be greatly appreciated!
- Check this website if we have a closing due to weather!!!
- Per state licensing, please send your child in closed-toe and closed-heel shoes; such as, sneakers. This will help prevent your children from being injured.
- Please remember to sign your child In and Out daily.
- For the safety of all our children, it is required that a parent/adult escort your child to their classrooms. Please also remember an authorized adult (18 years and older) must sign children out for the day.
Elementary Age After School & Camp Program
Winter, Spring & Summer Camp full day schedules
Please consider us for your child’s after school program! We pick up at the following elementary schools:
- Keller ISD: Whitley Road, Freedom, Florence, Shady Grove, Liberty
- Birdville ISD: Green Valley
- International Leadership