Happy November Merryhill Families.
We are entering a very busy time of year, with a lot of fun activities and ways for you to get involved. Please note the following dates on your calendar:
- Friday, November 2nd=Fun Friday–Cafe Rio
- Monday, November 5th=Our annual Food Drive begins today and runs through Friday, November 16th. Our Kindergarten/1st grade students will be delivering all donations to the Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth later this month. Please leave your donations in the box in the lobby.
- Friday, November 9th=Parent Teacher Conferences. There will be no school today, so that we can meet with all parents to discuss your child’s progress. Because our time together is limited, we ask that you attend without your child. Please check with your child’s teacher to sign up for a time that is convenient for you.
- Saturday, November 10th=Open House. If you know a family that would like to join our Merryhill Community, please invite them to come in between 10:00am-1:00pm for a tour.
- Monday, November 12th=Closed for the Holiday.
- Friday, November 16th=Please join us for our annual Thanksgiving Feast. A reservation form will be coming home soon on Links 2 Home.
- Thursday and Friday, November 22nd and 23rd=Closed for the Holiday.
- Monday, November 26th=Today begins our annual Toy Drive. If you would like to make a donation, please bring in a new, unwrapped toy, and place it in the box in the lobby. Donations will be collected through Friday, December 7th.
All of these dates can also be found on our school website’s calendar. (www.henderson.merryhillschool.com)
Please confirm with your child’s teacher that we have a complete, weather appropriate change of clothes on campus for your child.
Our preschool classes have two outside times daily. Please make sure that your child comes to school with a jacket/coat that is appropriate for the changing weather. Children will not be permitted to remain indoors without a letter from a physician.
If at any time your child requires medication to be administered at school, we will need the medication in the original packaging, with the prescription label attached, as well as a note from the physician detailing the dosage and administration details. All medications will be left with a member of the administration team.
Welcome to our team, Mrs. James and Ms. Butera. We are excited to welcome these two ladies.
From our Education Department