Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season – we are all very excited to embark on this New Year and to see what wonderful learning opportunities it will bring us.
Just a few reminders as we start 2019:
- Please make sure your child has a weather appropriate change of clothes in their cubby.
- Remember to dress your child for cooler weather as we do still go outside for Fresh Air.
- Parking Lot Reminders:
- Do not keep any valuables in your car while picking up your children – purses, phones, bags, etc…
- Slow Down and be aware of children and their families at all times.
- Check out and “like” our Facebook page. We post various events and activities happening at the school each week.
- Sign up for our various Enrichment Programs: Amazing Athletes (2-5 years) Zumba w/ Ms. Monique (3-5 years) and Soccer (3-5 years – starting again in the next couple of months).
Stop by and visit us up front anytime – we appreciate your feedback. Looking forward to a wonderful year.
- January 21 – School Closed – Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
- Black History Month
- Healthy Heart Month
- Dental Health Month
- February 5 – Chinese New Year Begins – Year of the Pig
- February 14 – Valentine Day Class Parties
- February 18 – School Closed – Presidents Day