Happy spring Merryhill families.
Only in Vegas can it be snowing one week and then 73 degrees the following. It was such a nice surprise to see snow here but I am truly loving this warmer spring weather.
Last month brought valentines and Superbowl parties. A great big thank you for all of the Valentine’s Day goodies and to the DiCamillo family for providing lunch for our staff. You truly have a way of making us feel so special.
As we take a look into March, we started the month with a visit from the Cat in the Hat and Thing 2. They spent the morning reading with our students. Many of our children really enjoyed their time with our visitors, while some of our children weren’t so sure what to think. Please take note of the following events coming up this month:
- March 8th-Fun Friday–Cafe Rio. If your child would like to join us for a yummy Cafe Rio lunch, please stop by the front desk by end of business on Wednesday, March 6th, to reserve his/her lunch.
- March 11th-15th–Spring Book Fair
- March 11th-13th–Lifetouch School Portraits
- March 22nd–Free Dress Day to Support Juvenile Diabetes. With your donation, your child can show off his/her individual style with a free dress day.
- March 23rd–Open House. If you know of a family who would like to join our Merryhill community, please invite them to come in between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm for a tour.
- March 28th–Family Spring Fling. Please join us for our first ever Family Spring Fling, from 5:00-7:00 pm. More details to come as the date draws closer.
- March 29th–We will be closed for Parent Teacher conferences. Please watch for sign up sheets posted in the classrooms.
Thank you for sharing your family with us. It is our privilege to be part of your child’s growth.