At Merryhill Preschool of Keller, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to kindergarten in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Keller since 2008. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our SACS CASI-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:45am to 6:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Uniforms are required for children ages 3 and up.
- Transportation from Willis Lane, Shady Grove, Whitley Road, and Florence public elementary schools is available for our before and after school programs.
- Nutritious, child-friendly breakfast, lunch and snack are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- 2015 Best of the Best Preschool in Keller by the Keller Citizen.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located off Rufe Snow Drive, north of Tarrant Parkway) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.
Our school now accepts CCMS students. Spaces are limited.