At Merryhill Preschool of Trophy Club, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Trophy Club since 2008. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our SACS CASI-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:45am to 6:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Transportation from Cox, Westlake, Lakeview, Beck and Roanoke public schools is available for our before and after school programs.
- Uniforms are required for children ages 3 and up.
- Nutritious, child-friendly breakfast, lunch and snack are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located off Highway 114 and Trophy Lake Drive) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.