Wow! It is difficult to believe, but in just 5 1/2 weeks, we will be wrapping up another school year here at Merryhill.
It has been an aMAYzing year, filled with many new faces and experiences. Thank you for a wonderful year and I look forward to a fun-filled summer with you and your children. If you have not yet signed up for Summer Camp and would like for your children to attend, please stop by the front desk to inquire.
Coral Academy has a couple of events approaching that will affect parking. Please note May 4th, beginning at 8:30 AM and May 6th, from 3:00-4:30 PM.
Some important dates and events to note:
- Teacher Appreciation Week is May 2nd-6th.
- Cinco de Mayo Celebration–May 5th–10:30 AM-12:00 PM. You are welcome to join us for a Mariachi performance and Taco lunch.
- Muffins with Mom–May 6th–8:15-9:00 AM. Mothers, aunts, and grandmothers, please join us for breakfast and allow us the opportunity to celebrate the amazing women that you are.
- Open House for new families wanting to join our Merryhill Community–May 10th–5:00-7:00 PM.
- Pizza Friday–May 13th
- Pre-K, Pre-K2, and Kindergarten Graduation Ceremonies will be held on Friday, May 27th at Green Valley Baptist Church. Pre-k will graduate at 9:00 AM, Pre-K2 at 10:00 AM, and Kindergarten at 11:00 AM. Please check with your child’s teacher for more details.
- Closed for Memorial Day–May 30th
- Early dismissal for all students–June 1st–11:30 AM.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding these or any other school events.