Thanksgiving is right around the corner and the winter holidays soon follow. Please take a close look at our website’s calendar for all of the exciting events coming this month.
Thank you for your participation in our Free Dress Day to support Juvenile Diabetes. We raised $301.26.
Our Yankee Candle fundraiser was a success. Thank you for your participation. Our two highest sellers will receive the display items as a gift. Congratulations to Sherida Simmons and Angie Johnson.
Another wonderful evening was celebrated at our annual Halloween Extravaganza. The staff has voted and determined the winner of our Family Costume Contest to be the Morabbi Family. Congratulations to the mermaid, the shark and the pirate.
Principal’s conference was filled with some wonderful information. I am glad to be back in my school and am excited to implement this information. Thank you for your wishes for safe travels and support in my absence.
As we embark on November, please note the following dates:
- Friday, November 3rd: Pizza Friday
- Monday, November 6th: Annual Food Drive begins. Non-perishable food donations may be placed in boxes within each classroom through Friday, November 17th.
- Thursday, November 9th: Closed for Parent/Teacher Conferences–Because sensitive information may be shared during conferences, children are not permitted to attend. Please find alternate care for your little ones.
- Friday, November 10th: Closed for the Veterans Day Holiday
- Friday, November 17th: Family Thanksgiving Feast. Please join us at 11:30 AM for a feast, complete with all of the trimmings. This is our gift to you, as a thank you for being such a wonderful part of our Merryhill family.
- Thursday and Friday, November 23rd and 24th: Closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday
- Monday, November 27th: Today begins our Annual Toy Drive. Donations will be accepted through Friday, December 8th.
Thank you for your support, help and trust. We appreciate all that you do.
From our Education Department