Valentine’s Day, Dental Health Month, school pictures and Superbowl Parties are in the past and now, March welcomes other fun events for our students.
Please take a look at the following dates and mark them on your calendar.
- Thursday, March 1st-Cat in the Hat visits Merryhill for story time.
- There will be no soccer on Monday, March 5th, 12th, or 26th. Class will be held on Monday, March 19th.
- March 5th-9th-St. Jude’s Trike-a-Thon. All children, ages Beginner through 1st grade will be participating. If you would like to make a donation to support families impacted by childhood cancer, you may do so at the front desk.
- March 9th-Pizza Friday
- March 12th-16th-Scholastic Book Fair. Come check out the great selection of books for sale.
- Friday, March 16th-St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. Please check with your child’s teacher for classroom specific details. We will also have a visit from Mr. Graham, who will share his bagpipes with us.
- Friday, March 23rd-Spring parties. Please check with your child’s teacher for classroom specific details.
- March 26th-30th-Spring Break. Registration for Spring Break will begin on Monday, March 5th. If your child will be joining us, it is imperative that you reserve their spot by March 14th. Staffing will be based on the number of children attending.
We have a fun and busy month ahead of us.
Parents, please remember that Merryhill is a no-smoking campus. The use of all smoking devices is strictly prohibited while on school grounds. This includes the parking lot area.
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback with our annual parent surveys. It is always great to hear what we are doing well and how we can better meet the needs of our families.
From our Education Department