It’s hard to believe, but our school year is winding down, and we will be entering into our summer program before we know it.
Information for our Summer Session is now available. Please stop by the front desk to pick up a summer packet. Reservations should be turned in immediately to guarantee your child’s schedule.
March brought us a visit with the Cat in the Hat. We celebrated Dr. Seuss’ birthday, sharing story time with this special visitor. Our children supported St. Judes Children’s Hospital, by putting the petal to the metal during our Trike-a-Thon. The spring Scholastic Book Fair was a success, providing a wide selection of books for your family to enjoy. Mr. Graham helped us celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, by playing his bagpipes for the students. Spring parties were filled with egg hunts, pretty dresses and bunny ears. Thank you to all of the parents who volunteered their time to help out with these events.
As we look ahead at April, please mark your calendars for the following events:
- 4/6-Free dress day to support Autism awareness. Please leave your donation at the front desk if your child would like to wear an outfit of choice to support this worthy cause.
- 4/9-This is the last soccer class for this session. Don’t forget to sign your child up for the next session, which will begin 4/16.
- 4/13-The school will be closed today for Parent/Teacher conferences. Please sign up with your child’s teacher for a time that is convenient for you. We encourage all parents to attend this final conference of the year.
- 4/16-4/20-Week of the Young Child.
- Monday-Tye-Dye Day: We will be providing shirts for the children to tye-dye and wear on Friday.
- Tuesday-Photo Booth Day: Please join us anytime between 8:00am-12:00pm for photo booth fun.
- Wednesday-Walk the Line: Find the color that takes you to your child’s classroom, and see if you can follow it all the way there.
- Thursday-Fruit Salad Day: The classrooms will work together to create a delicious fruit salad that we will eat for snack.
- Friday-Tye-Dye Friday: Please send your child to school wearing the shirt that they created on Monday. We will take a group picture and share popsicles for a special treat.
- 4/20-Pizza Friday
- 4/23-Earth Day Celebrations: We will be participating in activities to promote a healthy Earth.
- 4/27-Family Art Festival: Please join us from 6:00-8:00 pm, for an evening of food, family, and fun.
As we look ahead to May, there are some important dates that we want to make sure you are aware of. You will receive more information on them as they draw closer.
- 5/4-Please join us for a Cinco de Mayo celebration. We will celebrate with Mariachis and a taco bar during lunch time.
- 5/7-5/11-Teacher Appreciation Week
- 5/11-Pizza Friday
- 5/11-Moms and Muffins
- 5/18-Graduation for Room 3 (9:00 am), Room 4–Kindergarten (11:00 am), and Room 5 (10:00 am)
- 5/21-Final soccer class
- 5/22-Last day of school–11:30 am release time
- 5/23-5/25-No school, closed for in-service
- 5/28-No School, closed for Memorial Day
- 5/29-First day of Summer Session
If you have any questions regarding any of the dates or events listed, please do not hesitate to check with someone from our administrative team.