Lunch Options and Information
Lunch Option: Monday – Friday
It is our goal to provide lunch options that are both delicious and healthy. We are excited to have Goodfellas 4 Kids back for the 2022 – 2023 school year starting on September 6th.
- All lunches purchased from the Goodfellas 4 Kids website must be ordered through their website by 11:00 am the day before.
- Please place your Goodfellas 4 Kids order directly through the Goodfellas 4 Kids website.
** Coming Soon: Merryhill’s very own catered lunch program! **
Lunch Option: Wednesday
We are so happy to continue the healthy and delicious option Togo’s Sandwiches every Wednesday.
- All Togos orders must be ordered through your ALMA account by Tuesday at 11:00 am.
- Please place your order Togo’s through your Alma Parent Portal.
Lunch Option: Friday
Returning by popular demand, Pizza Fridays are back starting on Friday, August 26th!
- All Little Caesars orders must be placed through your ALMA account by Thursday at 11:00 am.
- Please place your order Little Caesar’s Pizza through your Alma Parent Portal.
No Lunch Drop-offs
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept lunch or other items after the student has been dropped off for the school day. It is very important that the student has their lunch when entering the campus.
- Our Kiss-n-Drop team will remind the student to grab all necessary materials, including lunch from the car each morning.
Purchase a Snack Card
- Purchase a Snack Card in increments of: $5.00, $10.00, and $20.00 during student drop-off or by e-mail.
- Parents may include restrictions on all snack cards (i.e. only one snack per day, ice cream only on Fridays, etc.).