At Merryhill Preschool Summerlin, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to kindergarten in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have served families in Las Vegas since 1998. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Our NWAC-accredited preschool uses the Links to Learning curriculum, which lays the foundation for academic success in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 7:00am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Uniforms are required for children ages 2 and up.
- NACCRRA assistance available for our military families.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Students can continue their education at one of our sister elementary schools located in Las Vegas and Summerlin.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located near South Hualapai Way) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.