At Merryhill Preschool Calvine, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K 2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Elk Grove since 1994. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 7:30am to 5:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Family boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- View the 2022-2023 full tuition & fee schedule.
- Students can continue their education at one of our sister elementary schools located in Elk Grove and Midtown.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located near the intersection of Calvine & Elk Grove Florin Roads, immediately following Bel-Air Village) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.
For information about our Integrated Pest Management plan click here