At Merryhill Preschool of Milpitas, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 2 years to Pre-K 2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Milpitas since 1979. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Two nutritious, child-friendly two snacks are included with tuition. Lunch is available at an additional cost.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Students can continue their education at of our nearby sister elementary school located on Yosemite Drive.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located on the corner of South Abel Street and Corning Avenue) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.