At Merryhill preschool, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Stockton since 1988. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Two nutritious, child-friendly snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Family boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Readers of The Record voted us Best Preschool in the 2016 Best of Joaquin awards.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Transportation is provided from Manlio Silva & John Muir Schools for our After school program.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located off 8 Mile Road, in the Lowes shopping center) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.