Welcome to the Merryhill Midtown Parent Teacher Student Organization!
We are a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Mission: To build a strong sense of community among students, staff, and families to enhance the cultural, academic, and social experiences at our school.
Goal: To develop student and family centered activities, support families and the community through fundraising, connect teachers, families, and students, and celebrate our school community.
Connect with the MMPTSO:
- Access meeting notes, event information and the weekly newsletter at merryhillmidtownptso.com
- Contact the MMPTSO at firstname.lastname@example.org
- President & Director: Winnie Kim, email@example.com
- Vice President & Director: Tamatha Donithan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer & Director: Melissa Chechourka, email@example.com
- Secretary & Director: Katrina Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
2018-2019 Membership Form – Join this amazing group of parents, staff and students to support the mission of the PTSO. Please print, complete, and submit with membership fee to the PTSO box in the front office. PTSO Enrollment Form 2018-2019
2018-20189 Volunteer Form – Let us know how you would best like to serve our school community and put your special talents and interests to work for the school. Please complete and submit to the PTSO box at the front office. PTSO Volunteer Form 2018-2019
End of Summer Family Social – Join us on Thursday, August 2nd from 5:30-7pm for family fun and food trucks to celebrate the upcoming 2018-19 school year. Meet new families, reconnect with old friends, shop for uniform wear, and more! Click this link for more details: End of Summer Family Social
PTSO fundraising program flyer– Check out these simple ways to help raise money to support student and family activities on campus.
PTSO Student Field Trip Account Rules and Regulations– The purpose of the SFTA is to assist with the costs of Merryhill Midtown Field trips.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE AWESOME MERRYHILL MIDTOWN PTSO NEWS!