Welcome to the Merryhill Midtown Parent Teacher Student Organization!
We are a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Mission: To build a strong sense of community among students, staff, and families to enhance the cultural, academic, and social experiences at our school.
Goal: To develop student and family centered activities, support families and the community through fundraising, connect teachers, families, and students, and celebrate our school community.
Connect with the MMPTSO:
- Contact the MMPTSO at email@example.com
- President: Priya Chisholm, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Melissa Chechourka, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Stacey Edgar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Jackie Simon, email@example.com
MMPTSO Forms and Programs:
2020-2021 Membership Form – Join this amazing group of parents, staff, and students to support the mission of the PTSO by completing the attached form. Registration and payment due annually.
2020-2021 Fundraising Programs– Check out these simple ways to help raise money to support MMPTSO.
MMPTSO Meeting Minutes and Agendas: