Welcome to the Merryhill Midtown Parent Teacher Student Organization!
We are a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Mission: To build a strong sense of community among students, staff, and families, to enhance the cultural, academic, and social experiences at our school.
Goal: To develop student and family centered activities, support families and the community through fundraising, connect teachers, families, and students, and celebrate our school community.
Connect with the MMPTSO:
- Contact the MMPTSO at firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Josh Vavao, email@example.com
- Vice President: Lauren Celello, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Barrett Snider, email@example.com
- Secretary: Kyle Gradinger, firstname.lastname@example.org
MMPTSO Forms and Programs:
2022-2023 Membership Form– Join this amazing group of parents, staff, and students to support the mission of the PTSO by completing the attached form.
2022-2023 Fundraising Programs– Check out these simple ways to help raise money to support MMPTSO.
2021-2022 MMPTSO Meeting Minutes and Agendas:
2021-2022 MMPTSO Happenings:
2020-2021 MMPTSO Meeting Minutes and Agendas: