Welcome to the Merryhill Midtown Parent Teacher Student Organization!
We are a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Mission: To build a strong sense of community among students, staff, and families to enhance the cultural, academic, and social experiences at our school.
Goal: To develop student and family centered activities, support families and the community through fundraising, connect teachers, families, and students, and celebrate our school community.
Connect with the MMPTSO:
- Contact the MMPTSO at firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Priya Chisholm, email@example.com
- Vice President: Melissa Chechourka, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Stacey Edgar, email@example.com
- Secretary: Jackie Simon, firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-2021 Membership Form – Join this amazing group of parents, staff, and students to support the mission of the PTSO by completing the attached form. Registration and payment due annually.
PTSO Fundraising Program– Check out these simple ways to help raise money to support student and family activities on campus.