At Merryhill Preschool of Aurora, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 8 weeks to Pre-K in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the nearby communities of Lone Tree, Parker & Highlands Ranch since 1989 and look forward to serving more families at our newest location in Aurora. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Temporary hours of 7:00am to 5:30pm.
- Nutritious, child-friendly lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
We invite you to schedule a virtual tour to discuss your child’s educational needs and how our school can meet them.