At Merryhill Preschool Harbour Point, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K 2 in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Elk Grove since 2002, and readers of Best of Elk Grove have voted us Best Preschool in 2014. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Convenient hours of 6:30am to 6:00pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Nutritious, child-friendly lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
- Students can continue their education at one of our sister elementary schools located in Elk Grove and Midtown. We offer transportation to both campuses.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located on Harbour Point Drive near Elk Grove Boulevard) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.