A Message From the Principal:
Summer is here! A big thank you to everyone who made the 2014-2015 school year an awesome one! Our children learned so much and their hard work has paid off and now it’s time for some summer fun…with some learning to go along with it!
Please check our calendar for all the amazing activities we have planned for June. All of us are excited about the “In-House Weekly Field Trips”. Our classes will get to experience camping, exploring the ocean, visiting the Arctic and learning about Washington DC and why we are proud to be Americans! Hope you get a chance to go on these fantastic journeys with us throughout the summer.
In celebration of Father’s Day this month we will be hosting a Pirate Treasure Hunt on Friday, June 19th at 4:30 pm. Dad’s please join us for an afternoon of fun and refreshments.
Hope you all have a wonderful month!
Angel Inman, Principal
& Shirley Gent, Assistant Principal
“Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I understand.”
June Classroom Newsletters
- Newsletter Infants June
- Newsletter Pre-Todds June
- Newsletter Toddler June
- Newsletter Beginner June
- Newsletter Intermediate June
- Newsletter Pre-K June
- Please remember to bring extra changes of clothes for your child. We especially need extra clothes for sizes 2, 3, & 4 (boys and girls), any donations would be greatly appreciated!
- Please sign up for our Celly Text Alerts. This is the fastest way we can communicate to our families for school closures, important reminders, etc. Please see the front desk for information.
- Check this website if we have a closing due to weather!!!
- Per state licensing, please send your child in closed-toe and closed-heel shoes; such as, sneakers. This will help prevent your children from being injured.
- Please remember to sign your child In and Out daily.
- For the safety of all our children, it is required that a parent/adult escort your child to their classrooms. Please also remember an authorized adult (18 years and older) must sign children out for the day.
Now Enrolling for Preschool Summer Camp ’15
Now Enrolling for School Age Summer Camp ’15
Summer Camp Brochure & Registration Forms
Elementary Age After School & Camp Program
Winter, Spring & Summer Camp full day schedules
Please consider us for your child’s after school program! We pick up at the following elementary schools:
- Keller ISD: Keller Harvel, Willis, Liberty, International Leadership
- Birdville ISD: North Ridge, Green Valley
Powerful Connection to a Lifetime of Learning
Your children are experiencing the perfect balance of learning and play in a safe, nurturing environment. Our Links to Learning (LTL) curriculum prepares them for kindergarten by introducing concepts in reading, math, art, music and much more. You will receive progress updates, as well as ideas to continue the learning at home.
Please be sure to check your child’s student file on a daily basis to see how he or she is linking to success. LTL Folders go home the last Wednesday of every month. Check your child’s monthly folder and monthly newsletter for activities that you can do at home with your child. Feel free to schedule a parent teacher conference to discuss your child’s progress.