We are very excited to be Back to School for the 2016-2017 school year! Our teachers are working hard to establish routines and schedules in their classrooms to benefit all the students’ learning to the best ability possible. We are asking parents to assist with this by having students to school by 9:00am each day in order to experience all the learning!
Here are a few reminders for the month of September:
- Sept. 5th-Labor Day–School will be closed.
- Picture Day is Sept. 7th.
- All Pre K students are to be in uniform Monday-Thursday, and Friday is casual. Uniforms bottoms must be khaki or navy and can be purchased at any local stores. The tops are required to be navy or hunter green polo tops and can be purchased through the following website: http://friscomh1702.qbstores.com
- We will be kicking off our Little Caesar’s Fundraiser on Sept. 2nd and orders are due back by Sept. 16th.
- Be sure to check out all of ancillary programs that will be returning for the Fall semester.
- Royal Kids Computer
- Challenger Sports Soccer
- JD Mobile Sports Dance, Gymnastics, and Taekwondo
- Basketball Basics
- Touchdown Kids Football
- All students in the Toddler through Pre K programs are required to have a Rollee Pollee mat. They are $25.00 and orders are due by Sept. 1st.
September Special Events:
- Sept. 8th – Librarian Visit @ 10:30am (Intermediate and Pre K)
- Sept. 9th – Grandparent’s Day Picnic
- Sept. 15th – Hat Day; Spirit Night @ Bahama Buck’s
- Sept. 22nd – Popcorn Bar 4;30pm-5:30pm
- Sept. 26th – Johnny Appleseed Day
- Sept. 30th – Parent Appreciation Breakfast 8:00am-9:00am
Also be sure to check our or September Educational Article