Dear Merryhill School Families,
Fall is in the air and we are excited for our upcoming activities this month! Our teachers have a busy fall planned, so please remember to review parent boards, lobby displays as well as our school website, so you are connected with all that is happening at school.
This month we will be kicking off our Parent Referral Month. Please tell your friends and coworkers about our school. A referral fee provides savings for you once they have been enrolled for 90 days.
Please join us for our 1st Trunk or Treat on Monday, October 31st from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Staff and volunteers will be hosting this event in our school parking lot. We will have lots of prizes and goodies for the children. Please see the front desk for more information and ways you can make this a successful event for our children and families!
Please remember, my door is always open if you should have any questions or concerns.
Thank you and we wish you an awesome month!
Angel Ahlbrandt, Principal
Shirley Gent, Assistant Principal
Yankee Candle Fundraiser
October 10th – 21st
Brochures will be sent home on 10/10.
Check out our lobby display for additional information.
Thank you for your support!
- Please remember to bring extra changes of clothes for your child (please include a change of underwear, socks & shoes). We especially need extra clothes for sizes 2, 3, & 4 (boys and girls), any donations would be greatly appreciated!
- Check this website if we have a closing due to weather!!!
- Per state licensing, please send your child in closed-toe and closed-heel shoes; such as, sneakers. This will help prevent your children from being injured.
- Please remember to sign your child In and Out daily.
- For the safety of all our children, it is required that a parent/adult escort your child to their classrooms. Please also remember an authorized adult (18 years and older) must sign children out for the day.
Elementary Age After School & Camp Program
Winter, Spring & Summer Camp full day schedules
Please consider us for your child’s after school program! We pick up at the following elementary schools:
- Keller ISD: Whitley Road, Freedom, Florence, Shady Grove, Liberty
- Birdville ISD: Green Valley
- International Leadership
A Powerful Connection to a Lifetime of Learning
Your children experience the perfect balance of learning and play in a safe, nurturing environment. Our Links to Learning (LTL) curriculum prepares them for kindergarten by introducing concepts in reading, math, art, music and much more. You will receive progress updates, as well as ideas to continue learning at home.
You can expect to receive daily communication and pictures via email through our Links 2 Home program. And, we also encourage you to take a few moments each week to review your child’s classroom Links to Learning “Parent Board”, so you can “Link” to your child’s early education experiences. Posted are “Weekly Skills”, “Lesson Plan”, “Daily Schedule”, “Monthly Spanish” and “Learning Outcomes”.