Don’t forget to join us in our Thankful Harvest Celebration on Saturday, November 4th from 10 am to 1 pm. We will have vendors, games, food and more. The police and fire departments will be here with their vehicles too. Costumes are welcomed and we can’t wait to share in this celebration. Bring your family and friends.
Fall is settling in and the time is coming for lots of holidays and family time. We encourage you to use your Links 2 Home App to notify us of the days your child will be absent during this time. We try to plan our staffing schedule well in advance to allow our teachers as much family time as possible. Our first holiday that is arriving is Thanksgiving. We will be CLOSED on both November 23rd – 24th.
Just a friendly reminder that our school is CLOSED on Monday, November 6th for Professional Development. We are excited to have a day full of learning and idea sharing for our teaching team.
We will be having our Thankful for You Classroom Feasts during lunch on Friday, November 17th. We hope you will join us to celebrate our friendships and school family.
World Kindness Day is on the 13th and during pick up time we will have our Kindness Tree set up in the lobby and hope you will help us in noticing kindness around us and placing it on the tree. We will be having a little fun with the opportunity to pie Ms. Anita, our principal, in the face. On Wednesday, November 15th you can pay$5 per pie to do so.
During the week of Thanksgiving, we will be having our Gobble Fest. This is a fun filled week of educational activities leading into the holiday. More information will be coming soon. We hope you are as excited about the upcoming events as we are.
Anita Johnson, Principal
Shirley Gent, Assistant Principal
- Please remember to bring extra changes of clothes for your child (please include a change of underwear, socks & shoes). We especially need extra clothes for sizes 2, 3, & 4 (boys and girls), any donations would be greatly appreciated!
- Check this website if we have a closing due to weather!!!
- Per state licensing, please send your child in closed-toe and closed-heel shoes; such as, sneakers. This will help prevent your children from being injured.
- Please remember to sign your child In and Out daily.
- For the safety of all our children, it is required that a parent/adult escort your child to their classrooms. Please also remember an authorized adult (18 years and older) must sign children out for the day.
Elementary Age After School & Camp Program
Please consider us for your child’s after school program! We pick up at the following elementary schools:
- Keller ISD: Whitley Road, Freedom, Florence, Willis Lane and Shady Grove
- Birdville ISD: Green Valley
- ILT North Richland Hills Campus
Winter, Spring & Summer Camp full day schedules
The holidays are steadily approaching. We offer continued educational activities and care for your school age child during the school holiday breaks. Stay tuned for the upcoming information for the Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring Break calendars. Additionally, we service our schools on teacher in-service days and early release days.
During the month of November, Keller ISD and Birdville ISD both have inservice days on the 6th. We are CLOSED that day and you will need to find alternate care for that day. Birdville ISD has an early release on Friday, November the 10th. We will be offering bus service for the early release. During the week of Thanksgiving, we are OPEN and hope your child will join us for Gobble Fest.